Sunday, August 19, 2007

 

Charles Kraft - I Give You Authority

We met Charles Kraft back in 1995 and warmed to his style of ministry. When the Prayer Ministries Network invited him to conduct a Deep Healing seminar in 2001 Beth Tephillah Ministry Centre staff were heavily involved. In 2003 Beth Tephillah Ministries arranged a series of seminars on deep healing, spiritual warfare and leadership.

It is great that the Restoration conference 2007 gave us the opportunity to hear him expand more fully on the Authority we have as believers in Jesus Christ. Well done to the Restoration team and Australia for Christ Fellowship for their hard work. We connected with a lot of people and it is exciting to hear of more people being trained and equipped to minister healing and deliverance.

Dr. Kraft taught from his book, I Give You Authority. Chuck's story, his humour, and years of experience encouraged us all to deal with sin issues that give the devil a foothold, to "have a go", and to exercise our authority in Jesus in all areas of life. As believers, our name is added to the credit card the Father gives to his children.

Chuck will be speaking at South Perth Church of Christ 23-25 August and Clovercrest Baptist Church (South Australia) 30 August - 1st September. I know the people who attend will enjoy themselves and learn heaps.

We are glad Meg was with him again this time. Since her last visit to Melbourne in 2003 she has published Frontline Women: Negotiating Crosscultural Issues in Ministry. With her husband, Marguerite Kraft has taught generations of students at Fuller Seminary. Now retired, she is enjoying a quieter pace in between travelling with Chuck. We heard from him how his authority in Christ extended protective covering for his wife, children and grand-children.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I too have been greatly impacted by Charles Kraft and his ministry. Mine and my wife's life has never been the same since were confronted with the truths within "I Give You Authority". Myself and a friend are inquiring about conferences that he will be holding any time in the near future. We are hungry to function more effectively in the realm that so greatly effects everything we do, and everything that we are...the spiritual realm. If anyone could direct me to future seminars held by Mr. Kraft, and/or others on the topic of deep level healing, deliverance, authority, etc. I would really appreciate it. Just post it and I'll find it. God Bless!
 
Hi Anonymous

I contacted Dr Kraft who would have been happy to correspond with you, but without your email address has been unable to do so. He wrote on Sunday,
"In case he is from this side, you could have him contact you
and give him my email address. I will be doing a couple of
seminars in the US in the next few months. Just finished a great one
at a church south of where we live and have one planned for Boston in
May and another California one in June.

I'm off in a couple of days for our 14th yearly seminar in Switzerland."

I would not like to publish his email address here, but am happy for you to post directly to us. Check back the contact address given on the Beth Tephillah website. If you haven't read Confronting Powerless Christianity, by Dr Kraft, it is also worth a read.
God bless youin your authority in Christ.
 
I see from Diana's posting that Charles Kraft will be in the California in June of 2008. Can anyone provide me with anymore information, I would appreciate it.
 
Hi Cam and Jeanne

Dr Kraft's email address is still obtainable through the Fuller Seminary website. I did contact him and he gave the following reply
"As for seminars, I'm in the Boston area now for a seminar this week.
I have one in Riverside, California June 13-14, then none scheduled until October--17-18 in the Los Angeles area and 24-25 in Oklahoma City. People can contact me direct for further information."

Hope this is helpful.
Di
 
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home